By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is seen as a secondary emotion via so much medical theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the subsequent questions:
- What are anger-related issues?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diversified?
- How will we deal with a few of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case learn, the top-notch individuals every one current a unique approach to therapy for anger-related issues. by way of considering the diversity of views and coverings to be had for anger-related issues, this e-book offers an outline of ways clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger similar problems: uncomplicated matters, types and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for potent remedy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender concerns within the evaluate and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the remedy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit treatment for Anger-Related issues, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and family members remedy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist procedure, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger issues, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger problems, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Similar pathologies books
Restoration from Schizophrenia, from its first ebook, used to be acclaimed as a piece of significant value. It confirmed convincingly, yet controversially, how political, fiscal and labour marketplace forces form social responses to the mentally unwell, mildew psychiatric remedy philosophy, and impression the onset and process the most universal types of psychological affliction.
Come tanti, anche Gary Greenberg ha provato in prima personality l’inspiegabile e persistente calo d’umore, los angeles vertigine da svuotamento dell’Io, l. a. contrazione allo stomaco che toglie ogni vitalità, l’angoscia di non riuscire advert affrontare il giorno successivo, mentre l’orizzonte guy mano si contrae. E si è chiesto perché oggi l. a. scienza abbia ricomposto queste sofferenze in un quadro patologico chiamato «depressione».
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Beratung, Therapie, word: 1,3, Universität zu Köln (Humanwissenschaftliche Fakultät), Veranstaltung: Systemisch Lösungsorientierte Therapie, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die narrativ-orientierte Kunsttherapie entnimmt ihre Therapieansätze aus der Systemtheorie, d.
Narratives of paintings perform and psychological well being attracts on large study conducted with psychological overall healthiness carrier clients who're additionally working towards artists. utilizing narrative information won via hours of reflective dialog, it explores now not even if artwork can give a contribution to confident wellness and more desirable psychological healthiness - as this can be now proven floor - yet really how artwork works, and the position paintings making can play in people’s lives as they come across crises, relapse, restoration or ‘beyonding’.
- From Morality to Mental Health: Virtue and Vice in a Therapeutic Culture (Practical and Professional Ethics)
- Trauma and Psychosis: New Directions for Theory and Therapy
- Family Interventions in Mental Illness: International Perspectives
- Stroke: Emergency Management and Critical Care (Update in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine)
- Psicometría (El Libro Universitario - Manuales) (Spanish Edition)
Extra info for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva