By Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English
Master the Downey Walk-Through for reflective discussion with this must-have sequel!
This sequel to the best-selling The Three-Minute school room Walk-Through gives tuition leaders an extended exam of the Downey Walk-Through version of training and supervision. Clarifying universal misconceptions and misapplications, the authors specialize in how one can interact lecturers in mirrored image discussion after the walk-through to enhance their perform. The source presents examples, actions, and guidance for altering faculties one instructor at a time, and indicates leaders how to:
- Provide potent follow-up discourse with out criticizing or demoralizing teachers
- Build collegial relationships with staff
- Help lecturers see their energy to develop into consistently enhancing professionals
Read or Download Advancing the Three-Minute Walk-Through: Mastering Reflective Practice PDF
Similar education theory_1 books
This compact quantity combines study, perform, and leading edge considering to demonstrate how strategic program of knowledge complements management practices and considerably improves curriculum, guideline, and schoolwide performance.
Now's the time to rework schooling! through combining the capacities of the PLC at paintings™ method and robust know-how instruments, groups of educators can meaningfully adjust educating and studying. detect the opportunity of digital collaboration to aid the PLC procedure, and realize research-based options collaborative groups can enforce to satisfy modern demanding situations and succeed in sustained degrees of deeper studying.
This ebook lines the adventure of 2 people who have spent their lives on each side of the teacher/professor's table. among them, they went from attending kindergarten to being a school president, and in that trip, they held positions starting from school room instructor within the ny urban public faculties, each rank of the professorial ladder, to nearly each administrative place on hand in a school.
Working with a storm explores the realm of boys studying and identifies the assumption of what it capacity to be ‘a’ guy. it's written from the view of what boys can discover ways to to make worthwhile contributions, not just to the family they dwell in but additionally to society. principles are awarded in a fashion which may be followed at domestic or within the school room to strengthen values and talents that boys have.
- Kompetenzorientiertes historisches und politisches Lernen: Methodische und didaktische Annäherungen für Geschichte, Sozialkunde und Politische Bildung (German Edition)
- Ethics for the Young Mind: A Guide for Teachers and Parents of Children Becoming Adolescents
- Kooperation zwischen Jugendhilfe und Schule. Strukturelle Unterschiede, mögliche Anknüpfungspunkte und Hindernisse (German Edition)
- Inklusiver Sportunterricht in Theorie und Praxis (Edition Schulsport 27) (German Edition)
Extra info for Advancing the Three-Minute Walk-Through: Mastering Reflective Practice
Advancing the Three-Minute Walk-Through: Mastering Reflective Practice by Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English